The Tekmoxie team offers online, onsite and offsite training programs to provide the right solution to fit your business needs.
If you have the dream to make it big in Information Technology we offer a helping hand. Just drop in and talk to us. We offer High-End IT Training with exceptional quality and value, expert faculty, small class sizes, excellent facilities and extensive hands on, our courses will give you a refreshing boost to your career and prepare you for the future.
Courses include advanced curriculum. Our flexible schedule includes classes during weekends.
We offer state-of-the-art lab facilities and unlimited computer time to complete Critical Hands-On. Our Training programs are designed to augment knowledge of seasoned IT professional.
1. Business Intelligence: We cover Microsoft SSIS, SRS and Analysis Services. We also help companies to build data warehouses and train them to build OLAP Cubes. It also includes MDX, Data Mining and Advanced Statistical Techniques.
2. Microsoft SQL Developer Training: We offer state-of-the-art lab facilities and unlimited computer time to complete Critical Hands-On . Our courses are designed to augment knowledge of seasoned IT professional.
3.SQL Server Database Administration (DBA): Managing Databases, Database Security, Maintenance and Monitoring.
4. Advanced Java Programming. Java Struts Framework, JSP, Servlet, Java Beans and Hibernate (Java).
5. .NET Programming: We teach .NET Framework Internals, OOA, OOD and OOP Concepts, Advanced C#, Widows Communication Foundation, Windows Internals API, Systems Programming Using Windows Kernel Components.
6. Custom Magneto Extensions: We teach how to create Magneto Themes, MVC Components and Zend Framework, EAV Model to write Magneto Extension.
7. IBM Cognos 10 : Cognos Workspace Advanced, Query Studio, BI Analysis Studio, Framework Manager, Metric Studio, Report Studio, Power Play and Data Manager.
8. Software Testing and Automation Basics: SDLC, Testing Types, Test Documentaion, Quality Tools, UAT, JIRA, Bugzilla, qtest and QTP.
9. Informatica : ETL Concepts, Database types, OLAP, OLTP, PowerCenter, Transformations, Slowly Changing Dimensions and Data Mappings.
10. Selenium WebDriver with Basic Java : Selenium IDE, Web Technologies, Locators, Command Types, Action Commands, Java Arrays, WebDriver, JDBC, Java APIs and Hybrid Framework for Selenium.
Please fill the below form, we will contact you soon with more details.